Saturday, July 10, 2010

CANON LENS DEVELOPMENT REQUEST

Back in April, CanonRumors.com posted a poll asking readers to vote for one of eight lenses they listed.  I disagreed with the candidates listed at: http://www.canonrumors.com/2010/04/new-lenses-2/#comments.

I followed up with the comment below.  What are your thoughts?  SIGMA - How do you see the market?
JA




I think the poll is wrong. I like to shoot with two APS-C bodies. My long lens is the 70-200 2.8 IS L. I have been campaigning for Canon to make a COMPLEMENT that starts at 95degrees. This would be about the equivalent of a 15-70 2.8 L Lens. Does any one agree? The current "L"stable is all designed for full frame.

The spider below was shot at night on Staten Island with my Canon 70-200 2.8 L with a 2X extender at effectively 310mm using flash.  Click here to see more of my INSECTS & SPIDERS Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment